Dear Levi,
Last night Daddy tried to find your heartbeat with his ear against my belly. You kicked him in the ear. As much as we laughed, do not misjudge our reaction and think you can continue to play pranks as you get older. Your father more than covers that department in this family and I don’t really think I can handle the two of you ganging up on me.
Though, I will always always be available and willing to play a prank on Daddy. Just so you know.
Kisses and tickles,
Mommy
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the name Levi - I don't think I knew yet that you guys picked a name!
The letter was funny - keep writing to him. It's one of the things I loved most to look back on after my pregnancy.
Thanks Tiff! My FIL loves telling everyone he can that we are giving Levi the middle name Strauss.
Which, of course, it's not. ;)
I got the letter idea elsewhere and I thought, "Hey. I have this blog - just sitting there. No use out of it. Time to get started!"
Thanks for stopping by!! Like, for reals.
Post a Comment